Jump to recipe
This week has been awesome playing catch up with friends I had lost touch with. This recipe is for Lilah sorry it took so long to post! Enjoy!
- 2 Med Onions Sliced
- 2 Med Bell Peppers (Red and Green)
- 2 tbs Coconut Oil ( or light flavor oil of your choice)
- 2 lbs Chicken Breast (Cut in Strips)
- 4 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Bunch Thai Basil (chopped)
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tbs Fish Sauce
- 2 tbs Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- Heat Oil in a Wok or Saute Pan. Saute or stir fry chicken, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Add onions, peppers and basil. Cook until onions are slightly transparent on the edges. Mix together all the sauce ingredients in a bowl. Pour into the Stir Fry and stir to evenly coat the chicken.
© 2023 Copyright Our Urban Eden